Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Work Experience (Josh)

The first few days of work were tough due to the fact that I was feeling a little sick. I had to push through the first few days, but I felt better as the days went on. The work was sweaty, hot and hard, but it did feel good after it was completed. We worked at the Nicaraguan National Zoo, a special needs school, and even a regular school. The experience doing work with the students at the schools and the animals at the zoo were both memorable and interesting. The zoo was both my favorite and least favorite thing to do. I do love animals and some of the work wasn't that bad. Most of the work was a pain though, but in the end it was worth it. The work did have an effect on me, it showed me how most of the world was, and what most people did to make a dollar. It made me think that I should do more myself instead of being lazy and doing nothing. It made an impact on me and it has changed my view on things. It makes me feel grateful for what I have back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment